The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge, not including shipping and handling fees which are to be incurred by the customer. Claims are subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase confirmed by the original dated sales receipt. Products not purchased directly from Orlimar or orlimar.com must be returned to the original retailer. Warranty claims may take up to 45 days to process from time of receipt.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents.Product loss or theft
- Any alterations made to the product not specifically intended by the product's design, including cosmetic and structural changes.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
- Clubhead dents anywhere except on the face of a clubShafts were broken in the middle of the club.
- Chipped paint or scuff marks
- Clubhead cracks not made from clubface contact.